Old Lucknow Walking Food Tour
Lucknow is known for its rich food heritage and we will show you exactly why in this old city food tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Kebabs and Paratha One Portion Each, Two Portion of Nehari, Dessert One Portion Each
What's excluded :
- Cost of Food Consumed other than those mentioned in Inclusion
- We will start our walking tour from Chowk Round About on our way to Chowk from Hazaratganj, iconic Location such as Rumi Darwazaand Bada Immambada will be shown from outside. A total of 1.5 to 2 km of walk so have footwear accordingly.
• Rumi Darwaza, Husainabad Trust Road, Lucknow 226003 India
• Kebabs, Tikka, Chat
• Nehari, Kulcha
• Makhha, Halwa, Rabdi
Departure Point :Cathedral Senior Secondary School, 70, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Can pickup from any location in 1 km radius of Hazaratganj
Departure Time :12/31/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.