Old Town Walking Tour of Cartagena
This 1 hour guided walking tour is the best way to experience Cartagena. Starting at the perfect sunset time of 5:30pm, the Walk goes through the small streets of the Old Town Walled City. You will be able to appreciate the main “plazas”, important houses that were owned by the marquees of the colonial times, and the most representative museums. There are more than 15 sites of interest. Your guide will narrate the stories and legends of this charming city along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Professional local guides
- Small-group tour (we do not take more than 20 persons per tour (guide)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- The Tour Starts at Adolfo Mejia Theater at 5:30pm inside part of the walled city. You will visit the House of the Marquees of Valdehoyos, Convent of Santo Doming, Plaza of Santo Domingo, Cathedral of Santa Catalina, Plaza Bolivar, the Inquisition palace, the Gold Museum, Church of San Pedro Claver, Plaza San Pedro Claver, the Modern Art Museum, the Municipal Hall, Plaza of Aduana, the House of the Marquees of Real Prize, Plaza of the "Coches," Plaza of the sweets, and the clock tower. The tour concludes at approximately 6:30pm, however you may choose to stay as long as your want after the tour has ended to appreciate and enjoy some of the local culture.
Departure Point :Teatro Heredia, Cr 4 # De La Merced 3638 Carrera 10 Centro, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :5:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Biligual (English and Spanish)
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wear appropriate clothing for hot weather, hat and sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.