One-Day Trip to Garni and Geghard
Have a one-day tour to Garni and Geghard and discover the astounding Armenian culture. Feel the mystery of Geghard monastery and touch the beliefs of humanity while in Garni Pagan temple! Your premium-level one-day tour to Garni and Geghard.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation on premium comfortable vehicles
- Professional guide services
- Entrance fee to Garni temple
- Bottled water
- Good mood
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
Feel the mystery! Geghard monastery
No traveller to Armenia can avoid this wonderful masterpiece partially carved out of the rock right in the canyon of the Azat river. The name Geghard derives from the holy spear brought there in the first century by apostles. This is the very spear by which the Roman soldier pierced Christ while on the cross. In Armenian, it is called “Geghard”. Now the spear is exhibited at the museum of Etchmiadzin (The holy capital of Armenians). So don’t hesitate to head to Geghard monastery to let your soul soar above these rocks and mountains and enjoy all the marvels created by mere hand tools in the middle ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
Touch the beliefs of humanity! Garni Pagan Temple
You have a chance to touch the beliefs of humanity!
Continue your wonderful tour to the 1st Century A.D. Garni Pagan Temple which was once the summer residence for the Armenian Kings of the day. Garni is the only standing heathen temple in Armenia and also in the Former Soviet Union territory. The temple stands on a high plateau overlooking the gorge of the Azat river. The plateau itself is incredibly beautiful and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage along with the surrounding area. It is also home to the Roman bathhouse with the mysterious mosaic floor made out of 30,000 pieces of natural stones, as well as the ruins of the royal palace, dating back to the 3rd century A.D.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.