One Day Trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Tatev
One-Day Trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Tatev
Discover the Medieval monasteries of Armenia! Spend a day visiting Khor Virap, Noravank and Tatev monasteries. Feel the complete harmony of the soul. Take the one-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Tatev and make lasting memories for you.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation on premium comfortable vehicles
- Professional tour guide
- Tatev ropeway
- Bottled water
- Good mood
- Entry/Admission - Tatev Monastery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
First of all, drive through the pretty Ararat Valley to Khor Virap. Here, you will enjoy the view of Mt. Ararat (to be honest there are lots of places, where you can enjoy the view, but each of them is unique). Ararat is the mountain, which will let you feel where your ancestors come from. “Khor Virap” means “deep dungeon”. There was a royal prison in the 4th century there. Here the first Armenian Catolicos Gregory Illuminator was detained.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
Secondly, continue your tour to Noravank monastery with its intricate carvings. Here you will find the only depiction of God. You can also notice the face of Jesus Christ appeared on the dome of the narthex.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tatev Monastery, Highway 45, Tatev 3218 Armenia
And thirdly, visit the 7th-century monastery of Tatev, which was an educational and spiritual centre. You will reach the monastery by the cable car. The ropeway is the longest in the world and if you are looking for unforgettable adventures in the air and want to fly, you don’t need planes! Wings of Tatev will take you to the sky!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.