One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
See Kotor's Old Town on this 1-hour small-group guided walking tour, which is a perfect way to get to know more about history and heritage not only of Kotor but Montenegro as well. This extraordinary city, located in the heart of Kotor Bay, cleverly hidden underneath the mountain of Lovcen, has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1979. During your walk through the well-preserved medieval city (Old Town entrance fee included), you'll see a range of monuments and architectural beauty unmatched not only on the Adriatic coast, but internationally as well. Stroll by the clock tower in Armory Square, Karampana fountain, and the squares belonging to St Tryphon Cathedral, St Lucas and St Nicholas just to name a few.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Map of the old town
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Cathedral and museum
- The tour starts in front of the Old Town main gate, when your guide shares a story about the town and the country. Then, you'll begin a stroll through the squares and streets while your guide provides commentary which provides you with the opportunity to understand the Montenegrin traditions, heritage and culture. During your walk, you'll encounter Armory square with is fascinating clock tower, Flour Square - old trading square where you will find Buca and Pima palaces, St Tryphon Cathedral Square, Maritime Museum square with Karampana fountain, and finally the squares where St Lucas and St Nicholas Orthodox churches sit.
At the end of the tour, you'll return to the main square just inside the main gate where your guide will bid you farewell and you can explore the town further at your leisure.
Departure Point :Tourist Info Desk, Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operated by English-speaking guide only
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.