Oneida Community Mansion House Tour
One to two-hour small-group tour of the home of the utopian Oneida Community accompanied by a knowledgeable docent. Learn the history, beliefs and practices of the commune while touring the historic rooms. Self-guided tours are also available and large group tours are welcome. Your tour lasts between 1 and 2-hours depending on the size of the group and questions.
Landscapes,hiking trails, flower gardens and a public golf course make this a destination worthy of an overnight stay in one of the well-appointed guest rooms.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Oneida Community Mansion House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oneida Community Mansion House, 170 Kenwood Ave, Oneida, NY 13421-2820
Visitors will tour the home of the Oneida Community, the most radical and successful utopian commune of the 19th century while learning about the beliefs, practices, history and evolution of this precursor to the flatware company, Oneida Ltd.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Syracuse, Syracuse, Finger Lakes, New York
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.