Ostia Antica - half day private tour from Rome
A private tour to get the most from the archeological sites of Ancient Rome.
History will be brought back to life by the licensed guide leading the tour.
The long experience and the strict connection with the territory represent the key to offer a lively and exciting tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets provided for groups of more than 6 people
- Skip the line ticket
- Train tickets from and to Rome
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica, Viale Dei Romagnoli 717, 00119 Ostia Antica Italy
Enjoy a 3 hours walking tour of the first Roman colony: the port of Ostia is kind of a small Pompeii, but just 30 minutes away from Rome.
In a peaceful natural landscape, animated by the pine umbrella trees, the ruins of Ostia still keep the memory of the frenetic activity that distinguished the port city.
With your expert guide, walk along its main street, the so called Decumanus; immerse in the atmosphere of daily life in the ancient Roman Empire, visiting the theatre, wharehouses, apartment flats, thermal baths, mansions and taverns.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale delle Cave Ardeatine, 34, 00154 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.