Ourika colorful Berber Valley
This half day tour gives you a picturesque drive through the gorge of Oued Ourika, you will be accompanied by guide speaking your native language. Several stop photos with explanation about culture, tradition and colorful panoramic landscapes. An unforgettable moment in local Berber house: Tea ceremony, oil, bread, very simple lifestyle but a very warm ambiance, that will learn us how to keep a smile every step of the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Guide
- Tea in Berber House
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
green berber village at 65 km from Marrakech to enjoy you half day in a pure nature
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Riad: pick-up from the most accessible parking to the Riad
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to Child.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.