Ouse River 1-Hour Early Evening Cruise from York
The 1-hour York Early Evening Cruise is both an entertaining and informative tour of the River Ouse. Escape the city rush and enjoy York from a different perspective whilst your friendly and knowledgeable team guide you leisurely up and downstream. During your cruise, your Captain will keep you entertained with a live, sightseeing commentary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lendal Bridge, Station Road, York England
This cruise departs from our King’s Staith Landing only.
Your live commentary will include interesting accounts of York’s fascinating and colourful history and this cruise is suitable for the whole family, before returning to the King’s Staith Landing.
Departure Point :King's Staith, York YO1, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.