Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
If you're feeling hot and bothered having visited the Marrakech old town and want to take a breath, there is no better way than by visiting the Ouzoud Waterfalls. This enchanting trip to one of the biggest waterfalls in North Africa will help you cool down.
What's included :
- Transport in a 4X4 or Minibus
- Speaking Driver
- Pick up from hotels in Marrakesh outside the historic centre
What's excluded :
The day begins leaving Marrakech behind, and hitting the road in the direction of Ouzoud, in the province of Azilal. During the three hour trip we will pass through various villages and take in both local life and landscapes.
Having arrived at the Ouzoud Waterfalls, you will have free time to discover the region, enjoying the local flora and fauna (it is not unusual to encounter small monkeys) and eat in the waterfront restaurants with views of the spectacular, 110m waterfalls.
If you're feeling hot and brave, you can take a bath in the river, and you would not be the only one!
The tour then returns to Marrakech, arriving in the late evening.
Departure Point :11 Derb Zaari, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers