Owia Salt Pond Tour
See a unique creation of mother nature, where volcanic rock meets the Atlantic Ocean. This pool is delightful to sit in overlooking the seashore. Relax in the salt water, take a walk, or have a picnic. On a clear day, you will get a beautiful view of the Piton Mountains in St. Lucia.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Local fruit
- Soda/Pop - Hairoun Soft Drinks
- Lunch - Local, fresh meal included
- Entry/Admission - Owia Salt Pond
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Owia Salt Pond, St. Vincent
Along the way, we will stop at Black Point Recreational Park and see the Black Point Tunnel.
Then we will go to Owia Salt Pond to see a unique creation of mother nature, where volcanic rock meets the Atlantic Ocean. This pool is delightful to sit in overlooking the seashore. Relax in the salt water, take a walk, or have a picnic. The recreational park has gazebos and picnic tables, where we will relax and enjoy lunch.
On the way back, we will stop for a quick photo opportunity of the long black sand beach along the Atlantic Coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up from the airport or any other hotel or guesthouse on the mainland of St. Vincent for an additional fee. Ports
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
- Kingstown Grenadines Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- American Sign Language is available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.