Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
On this 2-hour, small-group tour, discover spectacular ocean-side cliffs, desert ranges, private untouched beaches, and canyon trails as you ride on horseback through a coastal desert. Horseback riding is the perfect way to enjoy the tranquility of Baja's varied landscape while contemplating the magnificent scenery. Water, snacks, round-trip hotel transport, and a professional guide are all included.
per adult from
1 hour 35 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
Start the Horseback ride from a typical Baja ranch, cross the desert and discover a hidden beach while riding a gentle horse.
• Carisuva, Playa Migrino, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all San Jose and Cabo San Lucas hotels. We also offer pickup from vacation rentals and hostels. Please provide address as detailed as possible.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a light jacket
- Please wear pants and comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.