PADI Discover Scuba Diving Tour in Cozumel
Take your first breath underwater and discover the stunning reefs of the island of Cozumel. This program includes a professional guide and all necessary equipment.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment (Full scuba gear)
- Brief theory and pool session
- 2 guided boat dives
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Video footage (available to purchase)
- Transfers to/ in Cozumel or ferry
- There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little time getting used to it, but after a few minutes, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is.
The biggest challenge instructors are facing with the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program has been completed. This is a day program with a pool session and a guided open water boat dive to one of the amazing local reefs. Discover this sport and the magnificent underwater world.
Departure Point :Allegro Cozumel, Carretera Sur San Francisco-Palancar Km. 16.5 El cedral, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years (parent has to be present)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.