Palccoyo, Checacupe, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons
Spectacular range of colors that resemble the color of the rainbow.
Composed of layers of grain rock that acquire this color by the presence of several minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium and others, accumulated over millions of years that today offer a visual spectacle.
Visit the Rainbow Mountain, the last Inca bridge Checacupe, Raqchi and the circuit of 4 lagoons.
Departure place in Cusco: Pick up from your hotel (30 minutes before your excursion).
Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- 1 lunch and snack.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets.
- Extra expenses.
- Other snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Entry/Admission - Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Checacupe, Checacupe, Cusco Region
Our guide will pick you up in the corresponding mobility and then go for two hours south of Cusco to the town of Checacupe where we will observe the Inca bridge built of straw Checacupe” Cultural Heritage of Humanity, which is maintained for hundreds of years thanks to the residents of the local peasant communities. We can also observe a colonial temple with fine works of wood carving, gold leaf and houses the paintings of the Cusco school
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain, 08230, Peru
We will continue the trip to the starting point of the trek. The arrival to the Palcoyo mountain range is easily accessible, we will walk approximately 40 minutes. Upon arrival enjoy the wonderful landscape of the mountain range, as well as a view of the imposing Ausangate snowfall. This walk is made following the routes and regulations established for the conservation of this natural wonder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi, San Pedro Peru
On the way back, we will stop at Raqchi, an Inca citadel known as an important agricultural sector and also a religious center dedicated to the God Wiracocha.
Next, we will go to the Cusipata district to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Finally, we will visit the circuit of the four lagoons: Acopia, Pomacanchis, Posposqo cocha, Misky cocha, here we will have time to observe the variety of birds and the landscape that surrounds us and then return to the city of Cusco
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel (30 minutes before your excursion).Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.