Palccoyo Rainbow Mountains Trek
Enjoy a gentle alternative hike through the stunning landscape surrounding Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain. Benefit from hotel pick-up and drop off, leaving you well rested to make the most of a gentle hike through spectacular and colorful scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from Cusco hotels
- Fluent English/ Spanish-speaking guide
- Lunch (vegetarian options available)
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses
A stunning Rainbow mountain Palccoyo Full dayalternative hike to the popular “Rainbow Mountain”. Tres Rainbows or Palccoyo offers a more leisurely option is best option for those who don’t want to hike 6 hours round trip or more, can be reached with just 30 minutes of walking
You will be picked up from your hotel in at 5:00 am in the morning in a private tourist Minivan. Then you will be on the road for three hours Approximately , passing by traditional villages with amazing views of the Andes
this new alternative was created for those who do not want such a strenuous hike but who are nature lovers This is also a great option for families with children,
Upon your arrival at 3 Rainbows you will have a great view over the entire region and also of the Ausangate Glacier we will spend 1-2 hours exploring the area, taking photographs
After this outstanding day of touring, you will return back to Cusco, in a private Minivan , getting back at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
• Cordillera del Arcoiris Palccoyo, 08235, Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer,Please send us the name of your hotel in the city of Cusco and the name of the person under whom the reservation is made so that we can send you the details of your pick up.In case you are in airbnb or in a private apartment or even with you are staying in a hotel but it is not in our pick up are (Historic center) let us know so we will give you a pick up location.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.