Palo Verde Boat Tours in Ortega
We are a family, neighbours of the Ortega community. You are visiting an unique rural experiences.
Come to enjoy an authentic “Blue Zone” lifestyle, you must taste our healthy dishes with local cultivated ingredients from our small farm. We promise unique and inherited recipes from our grandmothers.
Discover a nice & beautiful boat tour along the Tempisque River where you can see different animal species surrounding Palo Verde National Park & Cipanci Refuge, feel the Nature!. You'll learn new healthy dishes and techniques prepared with local, organic products based on typical & unique recipes inherited by our ancestors characterizing our long-lived community in Guanacaste.
It does not require physical condition, people from all ages are welcomed.
Bring your family & friends (Special rates for big groups)!
What's included :
- Boat tour (according your request)
- Homemade lunch (family style)
- Local guide (S/E)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Park fee ticket (environment efforts).
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Come to experience an authentic “Blue Zone” lifestyle, you must taste our healthy dishes with local cultivated ingredients from our small farm. We promise unique and inherited recipes from our grandmothers.
Let yourself be captivated by the beautiful nature of the Tempisque River, Palo Verde National Park and Cipanci Wildlife Refuge. Visit a rural community, you will be making memories and experiencing a new lifestyle you never knew existed.
Come and be part of our culture, discover the way of life that makes our Costa Rican DNA.
Your visit helps generating employment in our community, improves the economy of households. In addition to this, you will be contributing to the National Parks System of our country.
Please join us! You can’t miss this amazing experience.
The boat tour is about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Lunch about 45 minutes. (Ask for avaliability)
Cultural Show: Pottery Show is 30 minutes. (Ask for avaliability)
• Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
• Healthy meals - We are cooking on woodfire using local & organic products, fresh vegetables & fruits. These are authentic recipies inherited from our grandparents.
Departure Point :Palo Verde Boat Tours, 50302 Provincia de Guanacaste Ortega, 75 mts south of the local catholic church, Provincia de Guanacaste, Ortega, 50302, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons