Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour and Liberia City Sightseeing
A boat tour inside the Palo Verde National Park will help you explore this amazing habitat, where hundreds of species of birds, animals and trees coexist. A visit to Guanacaste´s capital city of Liberia will allow you to observe the daily way of life of its people, and the colorful stores, handcrafts and history surrounding this city.
Recommended for elderly people and families.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
The day start in the morning, picking you up at your hotel main lobby. We will drive you to Palo Verde National Park area to embark the boat that will take you to find the flora and fauna of this unique place, during 90 minutes approximately you will to cruise on the water enjoying the refresh air of the river. After that we have a delicious local lunch. The tour continue driving towards Liberia City where you can see and know about the locals and have some time for shopping, good oportunitie to buy some coffee to bring home!
Duration: Full day.
Tour includes: Round trip A/C transportation, bilingual tour guide, boat ride and lunch.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A Declaration of Exemption from Liability must be signed the day of the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.