Pamukkale Turquoise Tour with Pick-up from all Hotels in Pamukkale
Here is the opportunity to discover two amazing natural attraction centers of Turkey on the same day. With the Turquoise Pamukkale Tour, you will see and swim in Salda Lake which is known as Turkish Maldives. Furthermore, you will visit the little cousin of Pamukkale.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Salda Golu
- Entry/Admission - Laodikeia Antik Kenti
- Entry/Admission - Kaklik Cave
What's excluded :
Stop At: Salda Golu, Yesilova 5km. Kayadibi mah. 1.küme evler mevki No.:27/1, Burdur 15500 Turkey
“If you wonder Mars.... well visit Salda Lake”
Salda, the deepest lake of Turkey, is located in Burdur 1 hour 20 mins. away from Pamukkale. Thousands of tourists come to see Salda Lake to see it’s turquoise colored lake and white sands.
Despite of being the deepest lake of Turkey, Salda is the third deepest lake of the world. The depth of the lake can go up to 185m. Interestingly, there is a similarity between Salda Lake and Mars. Both have white magnesium loaded rocks. The area of the lake was announced as 1st grade natural site area in 1989.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laodikeia Antik Kenti, Pamukkale Bulvari, Oren Caddesi Goncali Mahallesi, Denizli Turkey
Laodikeia is situated in a good geographical location on the South side of the Lycus River, 6 km North of Denizli. The city was called ‘Laodikeia on the side of the Lycus’ in ancient sources, the city was founded by Antiochos II in 263-261 BC and named after Antiochos’ wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kaklik Cave, Honaz Ilcesi Kaklik Kasabasi, Pamukkale Turkey
Kaklık cave, is situated at the Denizli- Afyon- Ankara and Denizli Çivril highways, and 30 km away from the Denizli center. Kaklık town of Honaz District is uniquely beautiful in respect of its formation and development feature as well as its interesting Travertines and pools similar to Pamukkale, and dripstones, stalactites and stalagmites.
On the contrary, the almost whole area of the main gallery is covered with Travertines with spectacular colors that are formed by the spring water that comes out outside the cave by waterfalls. These white Travertines that develop in pools in the form of steps and that develop on these blocks according as a result of the collapse of the ceiling is a small miniature of Pamukkale.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Denizli, Denizli
The 1,396-meter-long cable car system will make the connection between Bağbaşı City Forest and Zeytin Plateau and will have the capacity of caring around 2,000 people per hour. The cable car will reach the Zeytin Plateau in at least 6 minutes. By the cable car people will spend their free time in a natural environment and they will enjoy the view of nature and the view of Denizli city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up at the reception of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons