Panoramic Tour of London by Private Black Taxi
Enjoy a private four hour guided tour in a London Black Cab, where you will learn about the main highlights that London has to offer. Tour includes sites such as iconic Kensington museums, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Pick up from a hotel in central London
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry to public toilets in St James’s Park (normally 50p)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Knightsbridge, London England
Come and join our Panoramic Tour of London where we will transport you around London’s top attractions and most famous sights on this 4 hour tour. If you want to see all of the best bits that London has to offer, but don’t know where to start, then this is the tour for you.
As the tour passes through Knightsbridge your guide will point out Harrods – famous for its luxury and designer wear. Speaking of luxury your tour guide will point out Buckingham Palace to you: the official residence to Her Majesty the Queen.
Part way through the tour you can enjoy a walking tour through St James’s Park, providing you with the perfect opportunity to take some photos, and have a short comfort break.
Stop At: South Kensington, Old Brompton Road, London England
Travelling around London by a Black London Cab on our Panoramic Tour of London with an expert tour guide will entertain you with plenty of facts, anecdotes and trivia. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
The tour includes South Kensington where your guide will point out impressive Victorian institutes including the V&A Museum and the Natural History Museum. If you are musical, then look out for the circular Royal Albert Hall, and if you like a bit of bling then look out for the glistening Albert Memorial.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Of course a Panoramic tour of London wouldn’t be complete without seeing the most famous clock in the world Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. You will also pass Westminster Abbey, which dates back to 1066 and the gated entrance to Downing Street, where the British Prime Minister lives at number 10. As the tour continues along you’ll see even more famous London landmarks including Nelson’s Column with its four lions and the National Gallery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Your guide can provide you with information on London’s Theatre Land and let you know when you enter the City of London. In the final leg of your Panoramic Tour of London you’ll pass the beautiful St Paul’s Cathedral designed by Christopher Wren and famous for the whispering gallery in the dome. Finally one of London’s most famous sights will come into view: Tower Bridge – if you’re lucky you might see it lift! The tour finishes by the Tower of London: the Medieval Castle around which London was built.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you meet the guide at Gloucester Road Station by the exit by the Flower shop
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.