Papal Audience with Pope Francis in Vatican City
Experience an emotional and intense moment with this once-in-a-lifetime chance to join Pope Francis during his papal audience in the Vatican City.
You will experience great emotions and reflections with people from all around the world. At the Pontifical State’s discretion, the papal audience will be celebrated either in the glorious surroundings of the Piazza San Pietro, or in the beautiful Nervi Hall, decorated by a massive wood sculpture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Assistant coordinator of the event
- Professional Guide
- Public Audience of the Holy Father
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel Pick-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Let us book your entrance and guide you to Pope Francis' Public Audience. You'll have just to get involved in this intense spiritual experience, without any stress in planning your day.
To live a very immersive experience in Catholic traditions, see Pope Francis himself and learn the unique history of the Vatican City, be part of our tour to Wednesday Papal Audience. The Audience represents a very intense point of contact between the Pope and the faithful coming from the four corners of the world.
Pope Francis and the Cardinals will pass through the crowd reaching their stage, greet and bless people in different languages, with hymns and homilies. To get your reserved pre-booked tickets with no stress and gain the sits available closest to the Pope, be supported by an expert local guide and an audio device, and be perfectly on time in this busy and requested great event, we recommend choosing this tour.
The Audience may be celebrated in the majestic venue of St. Peter’s Square or in the dedicated Nervi Hall, according to Vatican schedule. If in St. Peter's Square, you will also walk with us close to the monumental Castel Sant'Angelo and along Via della Conciliazione, in order to reach St. Peter's in the background and pass the security check-points to the Vatican City.
Our guide will tell you the story and the secrets of the Vatican, suggest where to sit and make your arrival works smoothly despite crowds. Then, at the end of the Audience (about 11:30/11:45 am), you will meet our guide again in Via della Conciliazione 48, to get refreshed with a complimentary bottle of water and to return the audio device.
Remember that Papal Audience tickets are free but very much in demand and that making your own arrival at this event could be very hard. So, book them with us in advance to be sure to take part in this once-in-a-life moment.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Piazza San Pietro
Departure Point :Piazza del Risorgimento, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Via della Conciliazione, 48, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accommodation in St. Peter's Square is not guaranteed: seats cannot be booked.
- Near public transportation
- Admission tickets to the Papal Audience are free but we’d like to highlight that it’s mandatory to reserve tickets at least two months in advance. With our tours you don’t need the reservation: the price includes a booking service to the public audience and a professional guide. Accommodation in St. Peter’s Square is not guaranteed, as seats cannot be booked
- In case of missing audio devices, an additional charge of 80,00€ net to us will be applied for each missing device
- The meeting point is at Piazza del Risorgimento, just at the center of the square at the Bar L’Ottagono - Look for our Staff with our pink logo I Love Rome
- Tour ends after approximately 5 hours in Via della Conciliazione, 48
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.