Paracas Fullday - Islas Ballestas y Nationalpark in Minibuggy
Enjoy a great day in Paracas with its amazing marine life on the tour to Ballestas Islands. Combine nature with adrenaline. Explore one of the most dry areas of the world driving your own Minibuggy. Our motivated and experience multilingual team will organize this great day for you and with you.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We start the day with the visit to Ballestas Islands and the three-pronged
Candelabro geoglyph, which is etched into the stony hill similar to the Nazca lines.
The Ballestas Islands are home of thousands of birds like Humboldt Pinguins, Cormorans,
Zarcillos, Pelicans and other species like Sea lions and Dolphines.
After a short break let`s get on the Minibuggy and explore the most dry area of Peru - National Park of Paracas. We visit the natural rock formation "La Catedral" Playa Roja (red beach), Cerro Colorado to have a beautiful look over the two bays, and observe Flamingos. Drive yourself and enjoy the amazing dessert of Paracas by Minibuggy (two person each).
• Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
• The Chandelier, Paracas National Reserve Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
• Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
Departure Point :Marina Turistica de Paracas, Of. 101 d, Paracas C10, Paracas 11550, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not listed please let us know. We do also pick up and return from Pisco.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival