Paragliding & Day tour with camel ride from Marrakech
Meeting you at the Door of your accommodation in Marrakech , our pick-up service to the take off is available at no extra charge. During this drive you will experience our signature warm welcome and safety briefing provided by our helpful staff. Just be careful not to blink now as you might miss some of the hair-raising views!
No need to stress, just a few steps down a grassy slope and soon enough you will be sitting comfortably in your harness, allowing your senses to be over-indulged!
Suitable for all ages, your pilot will adapt to your interests. Enjoy a smooth scenic flight guided by your talented pilot, and for the adrenaline junkies, feel the G’s as you go from wing overs to a spiral dive over the town to finish the journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Paragliding equipments
What's excluded :
We pick up you from your accommodation,
Then we start to go ,to a place calls Aguergour then we go To the Atlas Mountains and back to marrakech in the evening .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.