Parasailing from Isla Mujeres Including Transport
Parasailing in Cancun from Isla Mujeres!
Enjoy the parasailing experience even if you are staying in Isla Mujeres. This ticket includes the ferry from Isla Mujeres, straight to our location, and the way back too! Forget about investing time planning your day trip, we got you covered from beginning to end.
Our tickets, offers you the chance to manage your own times, since there are hourly departures from and to Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy the best view of Caribbean's crystal clear waters, flying at 80 meters high (240 ft) as you parasail in between Cancun and Isla Mujeres.
Soar the sky and amaze yourself with Cancun's matchless water colors, Cancun's Hotel Zone, Isla Mujeres, and Nichupté Lagoon at it are best.
This is a 100% safe activity and no previous experience is required. Take off and landing from the boat, you don't get wet unless you want to.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 10-12 minutes parasailing
- Water taxi service
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
Reach Ultramar Ferry location in Isla Mujeres, where you'll board the ferry directly to our location (Playa Tortugas).
Once here, head to our front desk, where after checking in, you'll receive all safety instructions.
You'll board our water taxi that will take you safe and dry to the main boat. Before boarding, you'll be provided a life jacket.
After a short briefing, you'll be gear up with a harness and you're ready to go!
The boat will ride 3 miles once you're flying in the sky, this is about 10 minutes.
Mouth-opener views and the sensation of freedom is the best of our tour.
A water "splash" is optional before landing on the boat again.
Once finished, the water taxi will take you to the mainland again.
Your ticket back to Isla Mujeres is open scheduled, so you can take any ferry whenever you're ready. This means you can spend some extra time in Cancun's beach, hang around the nearby places, or just go back as soon as finished, this is up to you!
• Parasail Cancun, Cancun 77504 Mexico
Departure Point :Ultramar, Av Rueda Medina, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirm your exact departure time with local supplier after booking, see voucher instructions
- Dress code is casual with comfortable clothes (i.e. sportswear and swimsuit)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Service will be offered only for people in the same group (1 booking at a time). Web check-in will be available and strongly recommended before the activity date. Only people taking tha activity (without companions) will be allowed to board the boat and transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Parasail Cancun