Parasailing in Cancun Beachside Including Transport
Enjoy the best view of Cancun's crystal clear waters, flying at 80 meters high (240 ft) as you parasail in Cancun. Our parasailing activity is always enjoyed on the seaside (not in the lagoon). Soar the sky and amaze yourself with Cancun's matchless water colors, Cancun's hotel Zone, Isla Mujeres and Nichupté Lagoon at it's best. This is a 100% safe activity and no previous experience is required. Take off and landing from the boat, you don't get wet, unless you want to.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun. (Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya transfers available for an extra charge)(9:30am, 12:00pm 2:30pm departures only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Dock fee is not included ($10 usd per person, payable at check in)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is offered at extra cost.
Start your tour with prompt, air-conditioned transportation from your hotel.
Head to our marina, where after checking in, you'll receive all safety instructions.
Before boarding, you'll be provided a life jacket.
Once ready, you'll board our water taxi that will take you safe and dry to the main boat.
After a short briefing, you'll be gear up with a harness and you're ready to go!
The boat will ride 3 miles once you're flying in the sky, this is about 10 minutes.
Mouth-opener views and the sensation of freedom is the best of our tour.
A water "splash" is optional before landing on the boat again.
Once finished, the water taxi will take you to mainland again.
Finally, hotel drop off is offered.
Important: Roundtrip transportation in the Cancun Area is included (Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen have an extra charge - Pick-up time is confirmed after booking the tour as it varies according to your hotel's location.
• Parasail Cancun, Cancun 77504 Mexico
Departure Point :Parasail Cancun, Marina Adventure Bay No.2 Boulevard Kukulkan Km 6.5 Playa Tortugas, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time is sent after the booking is completed. Please plan to be on time, since there are only 5 minutes of tolerance in transportation. In case you miss the transport, you can always reach our location to enjoy the activity. The driver will go down of the van and call out your name.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirm your exact departure time with local supplier after booking, see voucher instructions
- Dress code is casual with comfortable clothes (i.e. sportswear and swimsuit)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Service will be offered only for people in the same group (1 booking at a time). Web check-in will be available and strongly recommended before the activity date. Only people taking tha activity (without companions) will be allowed to board the boat and transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.