Parga, Sivota and Blue Lagoon Cruise
Parga and Sivota islands Cruise is the best way to see the beauties of mainland Greece coastal scenery. Enjoy entering by boat the stunning cave of Sivota, where the legend tells that a submarine was hidden during the WWII. Walk through the wonderful narrow streets of Parga enjoy your lunch at one of the traditional seafront tavernas. Additionally, you can join a mini-tour with the tourist train from the coastline to the forest visiting the traditional stone watermill with the folklore museum and on the way back you may have a walking tour in the Venetian castle before you admire the beautiful islands near Sivota. Soon afterwards, we arrive at the picturesque Blue Lagoon bay, where historians say the Arabian pirates moored their ships in the Middle Ages. We drop anchor close to the beach, and you will have the opportunity to swim in the lagoon’s exotic blue waters. The tour obviously provides magnificent views over Northern East coastline of Greece’s mainland and the Ionian Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full day multilingual professional guiding on board
- Shared hotel transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Insurance coverage
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Syvota, Syvota, Igoumenitsa, Thesprotia Region, Epirus
Βlue and green, representative of Thesprotia’ s Prefecture, is the main reason why Syvota is considered as one of the most exotic destinations within Greece; lacy shores, luscious green islets, long sheltered beaches with crystal clear waters and secret coves, are just some of the settlement’s characteristics that nature has open handedly offered. It is the perfect stop for sailors of the Ionian archipelago, nevertheless it is a must destination for all.
Stop At: Parga, Parga, Preveza Region, Epirus
Parga is a renown maritime town of the Prefecture of Preveza as well as a famous holiday destination. It is amphitheatrically built nestled in a picturesque bay, where the wooded small island of Panagia lays under the shadow of the towns’ Venetian castle. Take a stroll up to the old town where you’ll enjoy some distinguished architecture, wander around its cobbled stone streets with beautiful arches, discover flower-filled neighborhoods where picturesque little houses and colorful mansions and end up by drinking in the mesmerising sunset view of the emerald waters of the Ionian Sea from the Venetian walls. By nightfall take a romantic walk by the waterfront lined by tourist shops, beautiful stylish restaurants and little bars to drink or eat with a view to the lit up castle and Panagia islet.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pisina Beach, Mourtos, Syvota, Igoumenitsa 46100 Greece
Sivota (or Mourtos) is a small city in west Greece with magical beaches, full of trees and beautiful tiny islets which offer many options for diving, swimming and canoe. The variety of small private beaches between the 3 islets of Sivota are ideal for staying on anchor overnight with the most famous one, Pisina (Pool) with crystal clear tirquaz waters and white sand being one of your favourite pictures for foing back home. The islet Mourtemeno with the beach Bella Varka can be visited through the penninsula “walking on the sea”; a unique chance to admire such an environment where trees fall on these waters!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Locations and times will be shared after the booking depending on the Pickup-Point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.