Paris Cooking Class including 3-Course Lunch, Wine & Optional Market Visit
Discover traditional French cuisine and prepare your own 3-course lunch on this 4.5- or 6-hour cooking class in Paris. Begin with a visit to a food market in Paris’ Latin Quarter (6-hour class only) and select your ingredients. Then, plan your menu and cook your meal with guidance from a professional instructor. Learn tips and tricks to improve your cooking before sitting down to enjoy your meal. Sample wine from across France, and enjoy personal attention from the instructor on this small-group tour, limited to 11 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional instructor
- Croissant and coffee or tea (only if 6-hour option selected)
- Market visit (only if 6-hour option selected) with cheese samples
- Use of required equipment and attire
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- White and red wine (half a bottle per person)
- Electronic copy of recipes
- A complimentary Drop-Stop for the perfect pour every time
What's excluded :
- Meet your instructor at a cookery school in central Paris (59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine) to begin your class. If you've opted for the 6-hour class, start with a croissant and a cup of coffee or tea before heading to an open-air food market near Paris' Latin Quarter, where you'll pick up the ingredients for your meal and taste some cheese with your instructor.
If you've selected the 4.5-hour class, make your way to the cookery school after your instructor has returned from the market. Begin by planning your 3-course lunch menu, which includes an appetizer, main, and dessert course. Then, get started under the watchful eye of your instructor. As you prepare your meal, pick up tips and gain insight into traditional French cooking techniques.
After two hours in the kitchen (and a glass of wine or two), head through to the dining table with your fellow cooks. Sit down to the delicious meal you’ve prepared and enjoy half a bottle of white or red wine. You'll also learn the fine art of pairing food with wine. Before leaving, you'll receive electronic copies of your recipes so you can recreate the dishes at home.
• Le Foodist, 59 rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris France
• Salmon tartare with yuzu - Salmon tartare with yuzu (Japanese vinaigrette), served on a soy-poached turnip
• Parisian-style coq au vin
• Poached peach, raspberry coulis, and homemade vanilla ice cream
Departure Point :59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.