Paris French Sweet Gourmet Specialties Tasting Tour with Pastry & Chocolate
Combine your love of chocolate and cakes with your passion for Paris! This delectable tour combines French gourmet specialties with a morning or afternoon walking tour so you won't need to feel too guilty. Delight in this tasty mix of desserts, history, and culture as you discover flavor of an historic Parisian neighborhood of your choosing: either Saint-Germain-des-Prés, or the Marais. Your tour is led by an expert food and culture connoisseur, who will take you to visit a selection of pastry shops, bakeries and chocolate shops while also discovering the rich history dating back to the medieval period.
The commentary from your expert foodie guide includes history and culture of the city of Paris and of the neighborhood you visit; a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour; and an introduction to selected specialties in the main shops. Don't miss out on this tasty and informative experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Taste pastries, chocolates and a variety of breads
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
If you decide on the Saint-Germain Option, you'll discover the luxury, culture and tastes of this chic and historic neighborhood!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
If you select the Marais Option, you'll discover the Marais neighborhood, filled with shopping, sweet treats, and Parisian history!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 19 Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris, France
2: 35 Rue Rambuteau, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :1: Saint-Germain-des-Prés, 75006 Paris, France
2: Le Marais, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that your voucher will list two meeting points - It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point that corresponds with your choice of location (Saint-Germain or the Marais).
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.