Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Access to the Louvre Museum & Seine River Cruise
Enjoy 1 or 2 days of Sightseing in Paris with a 1 or 2 days hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Explore the city at your own pace and skip-the-line at the Louvre with a time-stamped ticket, to one of the most visited attractions in Paris. To end up, explore Paris with a 1 hour sightseeing cruise along the seine river.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- 1 or 2 Days Hop on Hop Off tour (Depending on selected Option)
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages on the Bus
- Reward Voucher Booklet
- Free map
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spending only a few days in Paris and want to get a great overview of the city's major highlights? Explore Paris in total freedom on a hop-on hop-off bus. Choose the option that better suits your needs during your stay in Paris, with either 1 or 2 days Tour by bus.
Discover all that Paris has to offer with your hop-on hop-off bus pass, from the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower to the historic grounds of the Louvre, our hop-on, hop-off tour covers all the major places of interest across the French Capital. Whether you choose the Classic tour or Montmartre tour, you will be able to discover the must-see sights of Paris and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city.
To make the most of your visit you will have the possibility to save time at the Louvre with your time stamped ticket, which is included in the package, and will give you faster access to the Museum, where you will have the opportunity to explore the galleries at your own pace and admire masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo.
Also included in your package and to wrap up your time in paris, we will give you a ticket for a 1-hour Sightseeing cruise on the Seine river, which is valid for any departure within six months of your visit. During your cruise on the Seine, you will have the chance to admire the famous monuments of Paris as you follow the flow of the river through the city. Relax and enjoy a pleasant hour on board while listening to entertaining audio commentary and see all the sites along the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River, including the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Bus Itinerary - Classic Route:
• Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
• Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
• Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
• Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
• Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
• Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
• Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
• Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
• Stop 9: Grand Palais
• Stop 10: Trocadéro
Bus Itinerary - Montmartre Route:
• Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
• Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
• Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
• Stop 4: Gare du Nord
• Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Please note that Bus Itinerary might be affected for special events taking place in Paris (National Day, Marathons etc...)
VERY IMPORTANT: You will have to come and collect your Pass that contains the tickets for all your chosen activities at our Boutique conveniently located close to the Eiffel Tower.
Departure Point :Near the Eiffel Tower
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Last bus departs Trocadéro at 5pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to reserve your Time-Stamped tickets to The Louvre, it is MANDATORY to provide us with the full name details of all the participants of the tour. Names provided must match the one showing on your ID (Driving Licence or Passport). Please note that the Louvre may verify, randomly Visitors ID's and the security Staff is entitled to refuse the entrance to visitors who do not respect this rule. Should that happen, you would not be entitled to a refund.
- Please note that to get priority access at the Louvre, you must be given a Time-Stamped ticket. The time for your tickets will be either at 11.30am or 2.00pm.
- All of your tickets : Your 1 or 2 day Hop On Hop Off Bus pass Your 1-hour Seine River cruise Your Time-Stamped tickets for the Louvre will all be given to you when you come to pick them up at our Boutique.
- Please note that admission to the Louvre Museum is free for visitors under the age of 18 as well as for 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
- Louvre museum is closed on Tuesdays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paris TRIP