Park Guell Private Tour
Dive into a colorful modernist experience that is the stroll around the most captivating park in Barcelona! Park Güell is one of the most visited landmarks in Barcelona. Our Private Park Güell Tour provides you with a personalized, wholesome, and hassle-free experience. The tour price comprises skip-the-line tickets as well as a detailed personalized commentary of our professional licensed guide. This way you can ensure you won’t miss any interesting facts about this playful architectural marvel. Let yourself be inspired by the colors, shapes, views, and unique designs - all that in a comfortable company of your family, friends or your partner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Marvel at multicolored mosaics, colonnades, and Doric columns
- Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the main terrace
- See the famous “El Drac” salamander statue
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Park Guell visit(or Parc Guell in Catalan) is, along with la Sagrada Familia, one of the most visited Barcelona tourist attractions. Over ten million eager explorers per year visit the park! During peak times, as many as 1200 people at once wander around the Monumental zone of the park. And that's already after imposing limitations! You can imagine that getting in isn't particularly easy, especially if you want to do so at the last minute!
Purchasing Park Güell guided walking tour will save you all that hassle and drama, no matter what the season. Thanks to our skip-the-line ticket included in the Park Guell walking tour, there is no need to queue for hours on end to get into the Park Guell monumental zone. Long-term queuing by Park Güell isn't very pleasant. Since its located on a hill overlooking the city, it gets incredibly hot in the summer months and windy in winter.
Besides the fast track Gaudi park entrance fee, you can profit from our multilingual expert guides who will be there to answer all your inquiries. With us, you can reserve the tickets in advance or last minute. Plus, in case you change your plans and let us know at least 24 hours in advance, you will get a full refund! The official ticket office is not so generous!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer de Larrard, 55, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :PARK GÜELL, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Visit Europa Today