Pasta and Tiramisù Making Class in Rome
As any Italian will proudly tell you, the best cooks in Italy are the Grandmas, the beloved ‘Nonne’, great cooking comes with time and wisdom. This small class, with a maximum of 12-14 is a chance for you to learn to cook just like Nonna. Discover how best to stuff ravioli and create the distinct tortellini twist. You will also learn how to cook up a perfect sauce ‘sugo’ to adorn fresh tagliatelle or fettuccini. Using the inherited recipe recreate an unparalleled tiramisu, the quintessential finale to any Italian meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Either Lunch or Dinner
- Snacks - Antipasti & Prosecco Reception
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco Reception & Wine or Beer with Lunch / Dinner
- Soda/Pop - Selection of Soft Drinks
- English-Speaking Chef
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling Charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- A hands-on cooking class in a 17th-century palace. A chance for clients to learn how to cook just like ‘nonna’ (Italian for Grandma) using recipes passed down from generation to generation. You will be welcomed with drinks and antipasti at the cooking school behind the charming Piazza Navona.
The chef will teach you how to make from scratch tiramisu and two types of fresh pasta in a state-of-the-art kitchen. But what will you use to stuff or garnish your pastas with? You will have an array of seasonal ingredients to use and types of fresh pastas to choose from.
Includes cooking class in a 17th-century palazzo, English-speaking chef, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), antipasti, all necessary ingredients and equipment, pasta and tiramisu ( Dinner time).
• Walks Inside Rome, Via Giustiniani 23 Roma, 00165 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Corso del Rinascimento, 65, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings 48 hours prior to the cooking class are subject to availability confirmation
- Please communicate special dietary needs, allergies and restrictions at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please communicate at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.