Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome
Learn how to make pasta: Cooking lesson on how to make Italian fresh pasta followed by traditional lunch or dinner. Have a unique opportunity to learn how to make a traditional recipe of homemade pasta. Take home a secret about how dough is made and you can tell and relive it with relatives and friends. Spend a pleasant morning or afternoon, different from any other, characterized by a homemade atmosphere in the Center of Rome. Having fun together, bring to the table a good plate of pasta made by your hands. This cooking class offers you the chance to learn the traditional recipe, and will give you the desire to cook at home! Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pasta making with chef in English language
- Bottle of water
- 1 glass of wine
- 1 glass of limoncello or coffee
- Bruschetta with tomatoes
- Pasta with chosen sauce
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome drink: prosecco
- Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
What's excluded :
- Orders a la carte
- Learn how to make Italian homemade pasta, as Fettuccine. Discover all the secrets of the dough, from the flour to the cutting.
At the first of the workshop you make and work the dough and then moves to choice a cut like tagliolini, tagliatelle, pappardelle, fettuccine, and the appropriately named maltagliati or “badly cut.”
After that, you will seat and you will enjoy the appetizer, bruschetta with tomatoes and basil, sipping a good glass of wine. Then, you will taste your hands-on creation for lunch or dinner in the heart of Rome. Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello. In other words, enjoy this fettuccine making experience in Rome and try the flavor of the homemade pasta.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Welcome drink Prosecco - Sparkling Italian wine for aperitif
• Bruschetta - Toasted bread with tomatoes, basil and oregano
• Fresh Fettuccine Pasta - We'll make and eat the best homemade Fettuccine pasta. Choose your favorite sauce (Carbonara, Tomato and Basil, Alfredo, Cacio e pepe, ecc...)
• Glass of wine - You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
• Limoncello or Coffee - Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Departure Point :Piazza Navona, 94, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All our classes follow the safety standards due to Covid-19. Both mask and gloves will be provided for each guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.