Pastoruri Glacier in one of the best tour in Huaraz, where you enjoy the nature and live an amazing experience, in the rute you pass for some tradicional cityes like Recuay, Catac, Ticapampa, etc. we make stops in aguas gasificadas, Puya Raymondi, Pumapa Shimin Lake (seven colors lake) and Pastoruri.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pastoruri Glacier, 02410, Peru
08:30 am: Pick up from the hotel.
09:00 am: Departure from Huaraz to the Southeast of Callejón de Huaylas, in the route we pass for tradicional towns like: Recuay, Ticapampa and Catac, following a short road to the Huascarán National Park, we visit the highest exponent of the Andean flora "Puya Raimondi", the gasified waters of Pumapampa, Pumashimin lake (lake of seven colors) and cave paintings, finally arriving at the parking lot, from Where we walk 40 minutes to 1 hour approximately to the Pastoruri glacier, appreciating its formations of glaciers and lagoons; Return to the bus.
03:00 pm: Lunch in Ticapampa or Catac.
05:00 p.m .: Arrival to Huaraz.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.