Pay It Forward Tour/Shop with a Purpose (Zimbabwe)
Through exploring the world, we gain knowledge, experience, and perspective. However, the opportunity to give back to the places we have visited can add another dimension to the entire experience. Through the Pay It Forward activity offered by Wild Horizons, holiday makers can make their journey ever more meaningful. Teach your family that gratitude is the best gift one can receive by helping an organisation in need, be it an orphanage, old age home or local clinic. Wild Horizons will give you a “wish list” compiled by the organisation, and a mission to fulfil it by exploring the unique markets dotted around the town. You will then be transported to the organisation to deliver you goods and meet the strangers whose day you have brightened. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ― Maya Angelou
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers (B&B's, Guest Houses and Hotels in Victoria Falls Town, Zimbabwe only)
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal Nature and all other charges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transfers included to and from all Hotels/Lodges in Victoria Falls Town. Additional Transfer charges may apply for pick ups outside Victoria Falls Town.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- AM between 08h00 & 08h30 from hotels and B&B’s in Victoria Falls Town
- PM between 13h20 and 13h45 from hotels and B&B’s in Victoria Falls Town
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.