Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona - Honolulu City Tour
Visit the USS Arizona, Pearl Harbor, and downtown Honolulu on this 5-hour tour with a guide. Travel comfortably in a climate-controlled minivan or coach and explore the exhibitions at the USS Arizona Memorial. Learn about the impact of Pearl Harbor and pay your respects at the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Stroll around downtown Honolulu and gaze at the impressive state buildings, the ‘Iolani Palace, and the majestic statue of King Kamehameha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected Waikiki hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
What's excluded :
- Please note: The USS Arizona Memorial Reopens Sept 1, 2019
- Food and drinks are not included in the basic tour. A dining stop is made at the USS Bowfin Snack Bar which has a variety of soups, hot dogs, chili, sandwiches and other various options with a covered pavilion with nice picnic tables
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Includes the World War II museums, visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays, as well as a Navy shuttle boat ride of the harbor along battleship row to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans.
Pass By: Hawaii State Capitol, 415 S Beretania St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2425
Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
The official residence of the Hawai‘i’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States.
Pass By: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
One of Hawai‘i’s prominent chiefs who united the Hawaiian Islands.
Pass By: Honolulu Hale (City Hall), 530 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3014
Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the
chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:40 am The Kahala Hotel and Resort - Port Cochere (min 2 guests)7:55 am Aston Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa - Pick on Paokalani Ave Next to Trolley sign8:00 am Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, Pick Up on Koa Avenue Entrance8:10 am Seaside Avenue - Pick Up In front of Dress Ross for Less8:15 am Hotel LaCroix - Pick up on Curb Side Olohana St.8:25 am Ilikai Hotel - Pick up on Curb Side by Flag Pole8:30 am Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra - Pick-up on Mahukona St. Curb SideReturn point: Return to the original pickup location approximately 5 hours from pick-up time.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADA Accessible:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of travelers with disabilities. For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches
- Additional Information:
- No personal items can remain on the bus
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of tour company
- Pick-up from Kahala Hotel is and additional $25 per person with a minimum of 2 guests
- Local operator will contact you via email/phone after booking to advise your pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask provided only as emergency. Vehicles maximum has been adjusted to follow CDC Guidelines of 50% social distancing Guest that show a temperature check of 100.4 and above will not be allowed on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.