Pearl Surf Camp Morocco
WELCOME TO PEARL SURF CAMP LOCATED IN AOURIR, NEAR TAGHAZOUT.
Popular destination hippies in the 70s, this fishing village combines typical charm and culture surf. The region has become one of the best surf destinations in the world. Renowned for its perfect waves and sweetness of life, our surf camp offers a splendid view of the ocean and the village.
Our team will offer you memorable surfing sessions on the most beautiful spots suitable for beginners and professionals. Spectacular sunsets, white sand beaches, improvised tajines, warmth of the inhabitants …
At Pearl Surf Camp, it’s cool, in this paradise surrounded by nature where you share the Moroccan way of life.
What's included :
- Including wetsuit + Surfboard
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Our multi-day beginner progressive surfing lessons are for everyone. We teach paddling, standing up, dropping into waves and riding across them. You can expect to stand up and ride your first wave in the first day.
The longer you stay the more you learn, with the intention of teaching all the skills necessary to surf forever !
*Learn to surf waves not just stand up !
*Learn ocean knowledge and wave selection
*High performance coaching techniques adapted for the beginner
*Learn how to surf fast !
*Catch unbroken waves & take the drop !
*The safest & easiest waves to learn on in MOROCCO
*Surf left and right breaking waves
*Learn Surfing Etiquette ! Essential for all new surfers
*Learn how to identify the best waves, rips and current
*Learn board design. Know what board is right for you
*Fully qualified coaches
*Safety 1st Policy – all staff surf rescue trained
• Taghazout Beach, Agadir 80090 Morocco
Departure Point :Pearl Surf Morocco, Agadir، Route vers Tamawanza, Awrir 80750, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
you can come to our surf camp in Aourir- banana village: Pearl Surf CampAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- agadir port
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers