Pemberton Half-Day Trolling Tour
Trolling, using downriggers and surface lines with creek mouth casting opportunities at certain times of the year. Fishing for large rainbow trout, bull trout & Kokanee (landlocked sockeye salmon) not uncommon to catch 10+lb Trout! Pemberton Fish Finder Owner Brad Knowles has been catching huge fish in this area since he was knee high to a caddis fly, but even he got started by trolling the lakes. Fish Finder guides know where the fish are biting and when so they'll help you get lines deep, on the surface, or (maybe even into some season creek mouth casting) in search of lunker rainbow trout, bull trout and Kokanee, a type of landlocked salmon.
Fish upwards of 10 pounds are not uncommon and lake trolling is perfect for families and kids.
Get the net kids!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Private Tour
- All fishing equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Valid British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License, which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pemberton Fish Finder, 1380 Birch Rd #1, Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0, Canada
Transport from here to fishing location for the tour events
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1380 Birch Rd, Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.