Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour
This kayak tour travels along the shores of Peninsula State Park. It is one of the most picturesque, enjoyable tours.
You will see many famous Door County sites on the Eagle Bluff Tour including Eagle Bluff lighthouse, Horseshoe Island, Chambers Island, Eagle Harbor, and of course, Eagle Bluffs.
Explore Horseshoe Island with a hike, swim and picnic.
PLEASE BOOK DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE for more tour time availability, specials, and coupons at www.doorcountykayaktours.com
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer who takes your photos while on tour
- Life jacket
- 2 person kayak
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
- Snacks - Charcuterie plate
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula State Park
- Entry/Admission - Nicolet Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meeting location, life jacket fitting, bathrooms, changing area, signup, outfitting with gear
Departure Point :Door County Kayak Tours, 6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Door County Kayak Tours