Perolniyoc waterfall Full Day trek from Cusco
This beautiful waterfall of Perolniyoc is located in the sacred valley of the incas, Ollantaytambo the journey to the place you can see wonderful landscapes. On the same mountain There is an Inca construction with the name of Incaraqay. Around this attraction can also be observed of great variety of Species of flora such as sauco, queuña, Chachacoma, etc the Perolniyoc waterfall, is approximately 120 mts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch (vegetarian option available)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perolniyoq Waterfall, Apv- Tipon-n11, Ollantaytambo Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at 7:00AM in a private car to start the day! We will then begin our journey and to the community of Socma. Driving through the Sacred Valley, you will see the wonderful sacred river of the Incas and some other native communities.
When we arrive at Socma we will begin our incredible hike. First, your guide will briefly explain the place and the unique agricultural so that as you walk you can appreciate your surroundings. Along the way, you will be able to see a great variety of amazing biodiversity including plants, flowers, and animals.
After about an hour, we will arrive at the archaeological site of Raqaypata. The guide will help you explore this site and then we will descend to the waterfalls. The Perolniyoc waterfall is an incredible natural wonder and Inca ceremonial fountain. You will have time to admire the fall and even jump in the water if you are up for the adventure.
Finally, we will return by foot to Socma where we will have a delicious lunch made from natural products from the local community. On our return, we will briefly stop at the archaeological center of Ñaupa Iglesia (an ancient temple) before returning to Cusco.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Naupa Iglesia, Ollantaytambo Peru
you will able to see this beautiful site
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer,Please send us the name of your hotel in the city of Cusco and the name of the person under whom the reservation is made so that we can send you the details of your pick up.In case you are in airbnb or in a private apartment or even with you are staying in a hotel but it is not in our pick up are (Historic center) let us know so we will give you a pick up location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.