Photography for Beginners - Group Workshop
Wonderful Copenhagen... a city that boasts stunning architecture, fascinating history, and beautiful people on bikes.
It's no wonder, then, that millions of tourists flock to the Danish capital each year, to take in the Scandinavian sights and sounds and to document their experiences on camera.
For those who want to return home with better photos than most, joining award-winning British photographer Matthew James on a three-hour photography workshop is a must.
With over 15 years of professional experience in the industry, Matthew will take you to some of Copenhagen's best-loved areas, whilst teaching you how to improve your photography at the same time.
You'll learn camera functions and settings, composure techniques, and the three secrets that will help you to take pictures to be proud of.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of photography equipment
- Food and beverages
- Transport to and from the meeting point
Our Photography for Beginners Group Workshops take place on the first Saturday of each month and are ideal for those wanting to learn the fundamentals of photography.
We start out with a coffee inside Generator Hostel, and after a brief introduction we get straight into it by discussing the camera functions, settings and lens details. What do all those numbers mean? How do we use these features to take great photos? These are the questions we will answer.
Later, in the beautiful surroundings of the King's Rose Garden, you'll be shown how to use your camera's ISO, shutter, and aperture functions, whilst exploring the zoom features of your lens.
Looming in the background is the 17th Century Rosenborg Castle, which you will learn how to photograph in a more creative manner.
Naturally a photography workshop without portraiture would be silly, which is why we spend the second half of the workshop concentrating on this and learning how to compose a strong portrait, and how to make the most of the available light.
At the end of the workshop we return to Generator Hostel for a debrief and a chance to answer any questions you might have.
• Kongens Have, Gothersgade 11, Copenhagen 2300 Denmark
Departure Point :Generator, Adelgade 5-7, 1304 København, Denmark
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.