Pilsner Urquell brewery and Pilsen City Private tour from Prague All-Inclusive
The city of Pilsen has lots to offer. First of all it is a beer-brewing capital of the world - the first pilsner lager was born there. On the trip you will enjoy a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels. Secondly it is a historically valuable city with the 3rd biggest synagogue in the world and the Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czechia, and finally it is an industrial centre of Bohemia with the Skoda engineering company. The day’s program in Pilsen could be also adjusted to kids (Techmania science centre, the only 3D observatory in Czechia, the dinopark, muzeum of ghosts and fairy tales or zoo).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour admission with beer tasting session
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Snacks - Cake
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Bottled water
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Church Tower
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Techmania Science Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1,5h of a comfortable drive you reach Pilsen. It has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century. It was also the European capital of culture 2015. If you are a beer fan you should not miss the opportunity to join a group and visit Pilsner Urquell brewery (admission included) on this tour where pilsner type of the beer was born and where you can taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels (due to program of brewery tours pick up times in the morning at 8:30am and 9am apply only in July-September). After that enjoy a typical Bohemian lunch in the oldest local beerhouse.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Náměstí Republiky, Plzeň, 301 00 Plzeň 3, Czechia
After visiting the brewery we explore the historical centre. You can see the 5th biggest synagogue of the world (interiors are closed since beginning of 2020 due to reconstruction, alternatively you can visit Old synagogue with memorial of victims - closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, admission not included), see local university, renaissance city hall (16th century) or Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czechia (102 m). In case of interest there is an option to explore the labyrinth of passages, cellars and wells that was built under the city in the 14th century. The total length of passages exceeds seventeen kilometres, which makes it one of the largest historical underground systems in Central Europe (optional, not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church Tower, Plzeň 3, 301 00 Plzeň-Plzeň 3, Czechia
The highest church tower in Czechia (102 m) offers beautiful view of the whole city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Techmania Science Center, U Planetaria 2969/1, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
(Optional) The day’s program in Pilsen could be also adjusted to kids. The local techmania science centre where you learn through play, the only 3D observatory in Czechia, the dinopark, muzeum of ghosts and fairy tales or zoo are great places for fun for the little ones and their accompaniments (admission not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/5/2019 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the brewery tour). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.