Pintxo Tour paired with local wines in small group tour
Immerse yourself in the charming and wonderful Parte Vieja (Old Town) and let yourself be advised to taste the best pintxos in town paired with 4 Spanish wines from different Denominations of Origin, feeling like a Gasteiztarra (native from the city) throughout the whole experience.
Taste the best gastronomic art pieces combined with some of the best Spanish wines. In between pintxos you will have the chance to discover the whereabouts of this amazing area full of history, getting mixed with the local people through the route that our guides will take you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 4 pintxos paired with 4 wines
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vitoria-Gasteiz, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Province of Alava, Basque Country
The tour will take place in Vitoria-Gasteiz
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza de la Virgen Blanca, Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
The Virgen Blanca square will be the herat of the area visited where all the restaurants can be found.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gasteizko Batailaren monumentua, Virgen Blanca Plaza, 5, 01001 Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.