Pirate Cove Safari & Island Buggy Adventure Tour
The Ultimate Off-road & Island Buggy Adventure!
Join us as we explore Providenciales highlight locations, such as Turtle Cove Marina, Blue Mountain, Downtown Provo, Blue Hills, and a brief stop at the Conch Shack Provo's famous sea food restaurant.
The adventure continues to Pirate Cove Provo's world famous seventeen century pirate cave, where some of the Caribbean pirates of the era found shelter after being ship wrecked from piracy activity such as raiding passing Spanish ships that were transporting gold and silver cargo to Spain..
Pirate Cove offers swimming within this unique cave enclosure, sightseeing, outstanding photo locations, an authentic pirate cave offering memories for a lifetime.
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Stop At: Downtown Providenciales, Grace Bay Road
Pirate Cove, Chalk Sound National Park, Blue Hills, Blue Mountain and Turtle Cove Marina.
Come join in as we explore artifacts engravings from the 17 and 18 century. The area offers breathtaking 360 degree views of Osprey Rock, Harbour Bluff, West Caicos and Providenciales.
This is a one of a kind adventure guarantee to be fun, exciting & memorable.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all residence, hotels or Private VillasPorts
- Blue Haven Marina
- Turtle Cove Marina
- Provo Ship Yard
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff