Pirate Ship Snorkel and Lunch Cruise in Los Cabos
Looking for a treasure? Find it aboard our awe-inspiring pirate ships. Follow treasure maps marking historic rock formations, listening to the sea lions' roaring as they tell us where to find the hidden chest.
Once at open sea, plunge in the cool ocean waters for an exciting snorkeling exploration, surrounded by colorful tropical fish. Come back on board to celebrate the discovery,
with a delicious lunch featuring beef & chicken burritos, pasta salad, sausages, chips and salsas & guacamole.
Drinks are flowing from the onboard open bar including mimosas, Bloody Marys, cold beers, margaritas, juices & sodas for the kids. On our way back, kick off the party with the pirates, dancing to catchy tunes under the sun.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Open bar (beer, wine, water, juice)
- Snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Go snorkeling and sailing the waters of Cabo San Lucas aboard the Bucaneer Queen, an impressive pirate galeon. Dating back to 1968, it's the only pirate-theme boat sailing around the Los Cabos area so you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable time.
Your tour includes all snorkeling equipment, live entertainment on board and a delicious lunch. This is the perfect tour to enjoy with family and friends and discover Los Cabos in a whole new way.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Buccaneer Queen, Dock 0 of Cabo San Lucas Marina Dock 1 of Cabo San Lucas Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :La Terminal de Cabo, Marina de Cabo San Lucas Puerto 0 Frente a Breathless Hotel El Medano, El Medano Ejidal, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.