Pirate trail on Pedra Bonita by SE JOGA IN RIO
We will be on the Pedra Bonita trail. Pedra is a peak approximately 700 meters high and in my opinion is the best view of Rio de Janeiro. Better than Christ, Sugar Loaf, etc ... It is located in the Tijuca Forest National Park, considered the largest urban forest in the world replanted by man. Did you know that it is the most visited National Park in Brazil? It is also part of what was once the second largest tropical biome in Brazil.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rampa Pedra Bonita, Avenida Prefeito Mendes de Morais S/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22610-095 Brazil
We will meet at the Rocinha metro station, exit A. From there we will continue to the park entrance. Before starting the trail, we will go to the free flight ramp, where you can witness how insane asadelta / paragliding takeoffs and taking incredible photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
After that we will return to the beginning of the trail. The flick takes about 30 to 50 minutes. During the walk you will be able to breathe the fresh air of the Brazilian Atlantic Forest, which is a tropical biome of which only 20% of the original vegetation cover remains, and to find some marmosets, which is a species of small monkey present in the forest.
Stop At: Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
When you reach the top, which is approximately 696 meters high, it's time for the photo. I will present to you the best places to take pictures. Without exaggeration, there are some points that nobody knows besides me haha. Remembering that our theme is pirate, then I will take with me some pirate additions to complement your photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Metrô São Conrado / Rocinha, R. Gen. Olímpio Mourão Filho, 320 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-020, Brazil
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Estrada da Pedra Bonita, Estr. da Pedra Bonita - Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20531-450, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.