As emissions rise and many wonder how they can curb their carbon footprint, tree plantings remain a simple but powerful way to fight pollution and create a legacy that will give back to the earth and the community for decades to come. When you plant a tree in Gunstock Ranch’s Legacy Forest, part of our partnership with Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative, you not only send a ripple of positive change, but you participate directly in a special cultural experience.
When you leave, you’ll have made a measurable difference in the effort to create a sustainable future.
If you'd like to plant additional trees, you can upgrade to a specially dedicated and trackable tree for each person. Proprietary technology lets you virtually monitor your tree's growth and dedication can be a wonderful way to honor a loved one or to commemorate a special event.
per adult from
What's included :
- Monarch Milo Tree
- Entry/Admission - Gunstock Ranch
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Come to Gunstock’s Hawaiian Legacy Forest to plant a monarch milo tree. Bring your friends or the whole family and make a difference together.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gunstock Ranch, 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96762, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.