Pompeii and Herculaneum SELECT with AR Glasses from Sorrento
If you want an even closer insight into these two UNESCO sites with augmented reality glasses, join us on this Tui Plus Excursion, exclusively limited to 21 people. These sister cities were frozen in time for almost 1700 years, destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD. Preserved in ash, Pompeii is a fine example of a commercial Roman city. Herculaneum, is a quiet seaside town that was actually preserved in mud. Both cities will be brought to life by our guide's commentary through radio headsets, so you do not miss a bit of what life was like during the Roman Empire.
There is also a light lunch included. To give you a skip the line service, entrance fees are included at the time of booking.
On this tour your visit to Pompeii will be made even more memorable as it is all brought to life with the addition of Augmented Reality Glasses, the future of tours bringing the past to life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide service
- Augmented reality glasses in Pompeii
- Entrance Fees
- Light lunch and wine
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hairbio Salon, Via Correale, 40, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.