Pony Ride in Tuscany
A horseback ride through the rolling hills of Tuscany is simply magical, no matter your age!
At Agriturismo Diacceroni our youngest guests (+4 years) can enjoy short (half-hour) pony rides around our premises. For older children, we offer private riding lessons where your child will learn to clean and handle their pony or horse, as well as being taught the basics of horse riding by our paqtient, experienced and qualified Diacceroni instructors.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volterra, Volterra, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
A beautiful medieval city!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via della Bonifica, 156, 56037 Peccioli PI, Italy
Departure Time :12/4/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
03:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.