Portland Brewery Tour
Experience Portland’s vibrant beer culture and taste award-winning, local beer on this 3 hour walking tour. Guests will taste their way though Portland’s world famous beer scene and sample a wide variety of different beer styles. Everything from local IPAs and Northwest pale ales to Irish Reds and creamy stouts. We sample at least 11 different beers from 3 local breweries. Walking Distance is 0.7 miles.
per adult from
What's included :
- 11 Local Beer Samples (~5 ounce pours)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about beer and then some! Your tour guide is a passionate beer guru who will share what makes Portland “The Beer Capital of the World.”
You’ll go behind-the-scenes in a fully functioning brewery to see how beer is made and sample some of the ingredients used in the brewing process. Between beer stops, you’ll stroll through the Historic Old Town District and learn about local landmarks including Erickson Saloon, Skidmore Fountain, and Portland’s oldest bar.
By the end, you’ll be a savvy beer-drinking pro with a head full of knowledge and a belly full of delicious local beer.
Departure Point :Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends at PINTS Brewing, 12 NW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private tours are also available
- Not wheelchair accessible - unfortunately the behind-the-scenes brewery tour portion is not wheelchair accessible
- No Pets or children please
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.