Portuguese lunch from Zé's Lisbon kitchen for private groups
Experience a relaxed, 'everyday' Portuguese lunch made with fresh, seasonal ingredients while chatting about Portuguese culture, history, and of course food at Zé's sunny home.
• A tasteful 3-course lunch that's simple and delicious, made with high-quality ingredients
• Wine pairing for wine lovers is included, guests can also BYOB or ask for wine upgrades in advance
• Seasonal and local menu with Zé's will (remember he's sharing the table and the dishes with you) changes
• Zé's homegrown vegetables to be expected
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3-course organic lunch in your local host's home
- Wine pairing, guests can also BYOB or ask for wine upgrades in advance
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
What's excluded :
- Local chef Zé lives in the very center of Lisboa with his girlfriend. He developed his love for food while growing up in a typical Portuguese family and his passion for cooking comes mainly from his passion for eating and from the joy of social interaction around the table.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic lunch with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Regional cured meats and cheeses - Special selection of different portuguese regions highlights, contextualized with their stories
• Classic, traditional starter with or without a twist - Authentic traditional starter, included in the particular meal for a good reason
• Some Portuguese classic, with a twist - Codfish or pork belly are all time favorites, although the fresh available products in the market can take an important role in the choice
• A deserved dessert
Departure Point :Rua Luciano Cordeiro, R. Luciano Cordeiro, Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations. Learn more about our guidelines: https://intercom.help/eatwith/en/articles/4055547-eatwith-health-and-safety-guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.