Positano & Amalfi coast small group tour by boat
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense
• Departure following Sorrento coastline, stop at the little waterfall of Marciano, Punta Campanella, Nerano, Recommone and Crapolla
• Arrival at “Li Galli” island, stop for swimming and snorkeling.
• Free time in Amalfi and Positano for 2 hours each
• Departure from Positano, Limoncello time, stop for swimming
• Arrival at the port of Massa Lubrense and transfer to hotel
TIME: Approximately 8 hours
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Pick-up from/to the port, drinks and snack on board, professional English speaking skipper, tax, gasoline, assistance.
All boats are equipped with: wi-fi, wc, stereo, ice box, extensible sunshade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Get lost through the beauty of Positano corridors, the pearl of Amalfi coast and UNESCO Heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Discover the city of Amalfi, its square and domus making it special.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bagni d'Arienzo Beach Club, Positano, Via Arienzo 16, 84017, Positano Italy
We will stop to swim near the beach of Arienzo, one of the most exclusive places in Positano.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Li Gally's island are one of the most secret and peaceful places on the Amalfi coast. The central islet has the shape of a dolphin, and it is also the former residence of the Russian dancer Rudolph Nurayev.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Crapolla Cove, 107 Via Torricella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Small bay where thousands years of history and architecture share with a very rich mix of colours conforming an attraction stopped on time.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
The fjord of Furore is a natural rocky inlet. Inside there is a hidden and shady beach with buildings that in the past served as a deposit for local fishermen.
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
The tip of the Campanella is the cusp of the triangle of the Sorrento peninsula, it separates the Sorrento coast from the Amalfi coast. A mythical and suggestive place there is one of the Saracen towers that during the Middle Ages was used as a lookout tower.
Departure Point :Marina Lobra, 80061 Massa Lubrense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All accomodation of the Sorrento coast (are of Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant' Agata, Sant' Agnello, Piano of Sorrento)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.